As I write this we are in the dry dock at Hilmorton. Dave rang this morning to say there had been a cancellation and we could come in straight away. We had just returned from Rugby which was a bit of luck. So now we have been jet washed.
Paul has taken photos which I will post soon. I have made an appointment at the hairdressers for tomorrow so both the boat and I will be looking all spruced up. Will keep this short as I'm sure Paul will be dictating the ins and outs of a pelican bum regarding everything that has been done. Understand we are here until Monday feels really weird not to be floating.
Watch this space for the next riveting installment in the blacking of Piston Broke.
FOR SALE
PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.
Thursday, 2 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment