FOR SALE
PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.
Saturday, 18 April 2009
At Last
Saturday night and at the moment I'm doing what all nanny's like to do and that is baby sitting their grandchildren. At long last every thing is okay at the doctors and I now have a repeat prescription so no more enforced trips back here. Don't get me wrong it is lovely to have seen the family regulary but at least now we don't have to be near a train station every month. The kids have been very good and I have just been summoned to read a story so I had better keep this short. Paul has caught up with John and Paula on nb Taurean at Braunston so he has had a breakfast partner and has been invited for a cuppa in the morning (after the Grand Prix of course).I have a busy day with my best friend being picked up and then going for breakfast in the local greasy spoon, Jess has decided on a leg of Lamb for our dinner so I am going to be well and truly stuffed by the end of the day. Well must dash I have one impatient grandson at my elbow. TTFN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know how you feel re grandchild, I am just off to visit mine.
Post a Comment