

Still here I'm afraid, only saving grace is the fact that shops are near by. Paul is still wheezing so I can't see us moving until Sunday when according to the weather forecasters it will be milder. Today looks lovely with sunshine and clear skies but it is still bitter and the canal although it looks as if it has melted certainly hasn't in fact the ice is about one and a half inches thick. I'm hoping that by the weekend Paul will feel well enough to move on and the ice will have thawed enough to let us move. At least I dont feel guilty about sitting and reading a book, Paul is catching up with all the old movies he has recorded. I will need to get bread and milk (no bread maker for me Ernie must think about getting one though) so will have to wander to Somerfield in the morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment