FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Friday, 30 January 2009

Into Uxbridge

Have just returned from Uxbridge you would have thought we had had enough of that place. I needed a new mouse for the lap top (dont get on with the inbuilt one) also needed a "dolly trolley" as I struggle with a sports bag when I go to the kids, always manage to come back with loads more then I go with. Paul needed some more rubber mats for the roof and for the past 2 weeks Wilkinsons havent had any. Luck was on our side as we managed to get everything we wanted and it all fitted in the trolley so no hassel when we got on the bus to come back here. Found out that the Wetherspons is called The Good Yarn and no we didnt call in there for our lunch.
Weather forecast doesnt look promising for the next few days but hey they have been wrong before. What ever the weather we are moving Monday.

No comments: