FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Tuesday, 30 December 2008

Why do I make plans!!!!!!

Woke this morning to everything frozen and it being bitterly cold. We fully intended to make a move but after Paul came back from walking the dogs and said that the canal was frozen we have decided to stay put for a bit longer, just means I have to walk into Uxbridge to get a few supplies. Paul has wandered to Denham Marina to see about ordering a solar panel. They gave us a booklet to read and after the comment from Howard nb moondaisy we have bitten the bullet and hopefully can get a panel ordered asap. Mind you the chandlery may not be open we will see.
So I dont think I will mention our plans any more because as soon as I write down what we are doing something happens and we dont do it at all.

Was very envious of Ernie nb Ten Bob Note on reading his blog and seeing the tree he had found, the only wood round here is in the wood and it is too far to bring back to the boat, we arent able to get the boat near enough to pick it up. Never mind I'm sure we can top up somewhere soon once we are able to get on the move.

No comments: