We are getting to be dab hands at this travelling lark and we are finding our way around London well now.
Met Jess at Victoria yesterday then we walked to Leicester Square where we met Emily who was in London with her other nan on the way to see The Jersey Boys. We had a good day and even though it was the last weekend before Christmas it wasnt very busy, had lunch out then around 3 made our respective ways home, Jess to Victoria us to Paddington.
This morning we sat down with the stoppages list and have realised there is no way we can get back up to Braunston in one hit unless we leave Uxbridge on Boxing day, as we have friends coming up between Christmas and New Year it looks like we will be spending from now until March in this area with maybe a trip up the Lee and the Stort. Then we will have a clear run up without worrying that we are going to get stuck somewhere. Is there any rush I dont think so, must admit I would like to get through both tunnels before it gets to busy as I do not like going through them just have a phobia I suppose.
FOR SALE
PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.
Sunday, 21 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment