FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Friday, 19 December 2008

Nice day out

This morning we caught the bus to West Drayton and then the train to Paddington where we met up with Jamie and Rose. Rose had just come up from Cornwall to spend Christmas with Jamie. Was nice to catch up with them both again, Jamie may be nearly 40 but he is still my little boy!!!!!!! Had lunch together in a nice pub. Tomorrow have to do it all again but this time go to Victoria to see Jess.
As soon as we got back to the boat Paul was on that darn Playstation again with the language getting progressively worse as the time went on (nothing changes).

Yesterday afternoon took the dogs out for a nice long walk did them and us the power of good dont know who the most tired the dogs or us. We popped to the Malt Shovel for a meal last night mine was lovely, Paul's, well I wont go there as I'm sure you can anticipate what I am going to say. He always chooses the wrong thing need I say more.
Sometime over the weekend must consult the stoppages list so we can plan our journey back to Braunston hopefully we can get back up there by March. Then we can book the boat in to be blacked.
This time next week the festivities will nearly be over. One thing about living on the boat I havent gone overboard (excuse the pun) on food shopping this year no need, no visitors. Ahhhhhhh.

No comments: