FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Saturday, 27 August 2011

Been to the market.

Here we are at Penkridge on the 5 day moorings by the pub (funny how we seem to end up moored by a pub!!!!) The journey yesterday was damp to say the least, I certainly didn't envy the motorists on the M6 as they thundered past Otherton lock, one minute they were whizzing along then everything stacked up and they were crawling certainly don't miss that part of our old life.

Really felt for my daughter and her family as they were supposed to fly out to New York this morning but with hurricane Irene bearing down and a state of emergency declared she has been able to re-book. Text received from her about an hour ago and she was on the London Eye, not much difference.

This morning we went to the market, Paul has bought himself a new mop and broom so no excuse now for dirty roof and gunnels. We also got some Autoglym polish bargain at £10 last lot we bought was £16. Penkridge is a nice place not huge in fact quite small but everything that you need is there.

Of course it is F1 and MOTOGP this weekend so I don't think much will be done but with the grotty weather the painting will have to be put on hold anyway.  No excuse for me not to do something though there is no way I am going to sit and watch motor sport. Think I’ll make an apple pie. 

No comments: