FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Not going any where.

Boat was due out yesterday but as the canal was frozen they weren't able to move her. So work has started again on the inside.

The Outside 112

View towards the bottom lock.

Paul has sorted out the remaining plumbing including my washing machine. The new cratch doors are in the process of being fitted, there is some work being done to the engine, some wiring has been done and we MIGHT by the end of the week here the pitter patter of 3 pistons going up and down but Paul isn't holding his breath.

Pauls journey to the yard was a bit on the white knuckle side this morning. The bus route is very hilly and these hadn't been gritted so there was plenty of vehicles slipping and sliding all over the place.

I had a bit of a result yesterday I had checked the internet for stock availability of these blooming chairs. They had 4 in stock and 6 more expected so off I went on my lonesome to Ikea. I am pleased to say they had plenty of the chairs and covers so I was able to make my purchase, I arranged for a delivery and was told it would be today between 10.30 and 7.30 with a phone call half an hour before from the driver. Believe it or not I had a call at 10 am this morning to say they would be 30 minutes I then received another call to say they were at the yard 30 minutes later. This is so unusual a store actually delivering on the day and at the time they say they are going to.Well done Ikea you have finally got something right.

I think the outside temperature has risen a degree or two not that we are appreciating it. Understand Gosty Hill is stuck at Braunston on the way back towards Rugby.

No comments: