We have had a break from brass cleaning today. Paul has been on cloud nine as we finally have a half decent TV picture due to the fact that the leaves have fallen off the trees. I have suffered 3 races in MOTGP and now F1 is on so I get my chance to be on the laptop.
Yesterday we met up with Alan and Francis nb Lazy Days and spent a very enjoyable 2 hours in Costa coffee catching up. On Friday while at the yard colours were discussed, we have finally decided on two of the colours so now Paul has to go down there on Tuesday to talk it through where panels are going and colours of coach lining etc. Also we wont be having grit under the roof box as this will be a bit of a waste, so box needs to be positioned so Jeff can mark that up. In the next few days we should see primer and undercoat going on.
The rucksack is still full of stuff to be cleaned at least the mushrooms and the rack are shiny once more.
I had to bite the bullet and make an appointment at the hairdressers as I am beginning to resemble an Old English Sheepdog with my fringe hanging over my glasses.
Things here in the arm are very quiet not many hire boats going out seems only the very hardy are taking breaks at the moment.

No comments:
Post a Comment