Paul has been down to the yard this morning and now all the colours have been chosen and what is going where. After our discussions on Friday with Jeff the painter I thought everything had been decided but it would appear NOT. When Paul came back today more discussions have taken place and design changes have been made. If he changes his mind again I think a quick dunk in the canal is in order. The boat has been sprayed with etching primer and is now in high build primer, where there are imperfections a bit more filler has been applied.
So there we are, things are progressing. Paul is going down again on Thursday and fingers crossed there will be some colour on the boat.
Oh yes all the brass is now clean hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:
Steady on then Paul,don't change your mind on colour, if you get a dip in the canal I fear there will be a queue to hold you under! Tee Hee. P.S. as you can tell, Louis played a blinder, PC all sorted.
Post a Comment