FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Monday, 8 November 2010

Rugby in Autumn

Yesterday afternoon I wrapped up and took the dogs for their walk. This time I remembered to take my camera with me. I do love this time of year (made even better if your travelling) the colours have been amazing.

Autumn 2010 002

View towards Rugby from Willow Wren.

Autumn 2010 004

Don't know how I got this picture this big but this is looking towards Newbold.

Autumn 2010 005

Crystal had seen a Magpie and was just getting ready to chase it.

After experimenting I have after all this time found out what I can do with my pictures, can just imagine what my 13 year old granddaughter would be saying at this point or my 5 year old grandson come to that. 

Paul is bored silly, TV is playing up because of the weather so I know that blasted play station is going to be turned on soon. Ear plugs at the ready me thinks!!!!!!!

No comments: