FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Monday, 26 July 2010

Well he’s started, please let him finish!!!!!!!!

Today is the day when it all started I wont write I think the pictures say it all.

before 019

before 021before 025 before 026 before 027 before 029before 030

Now as you can see it is chaos, I have to sleep on the dinette tonight as it was my bed that was dismantled first and there are bags every where. In between all this I had to go into town for Paul. Tomorrow I have to go back as I am having my hair cut.

While sitting here looking at the mess all around us Paul has now decided that he wants to change the radiator in the lounge for a long slim one and he wants to change the plastic pipe to copper and expose it. I am past caring and he can do what ever he likes. This is only the start what will I be like 3 months down the line. Probably a nervous wreck good job I don't smoke I would be on 60 a day.

Not only have I had to pack up everything from the bedroom I also have to make sure that the bags for staying on the boat and the bags we are taking to our temporary home are labelled correctly or else I may find I have taken winter stuff and left behind the summer stuff.

No comments: