Why is it that men behave like kids? While in Coventry today we went into KFC for our lunch (Paul’s choice). There I was enjoying my burger and there was Paul first he couldn't open his sachet of ketchup so I had to do it for him, then not only does he sprinkle salt on his chips but all over the table as well, then he is slurping his drink and to top it all the serviettes ended up on the floor. On a table near us was a little boy of about 4 who didn't make any mess and who was a credit to his mum. Wish I could say the same about my LITLE BOY.
We managed to get most of what we wanted while in town, needless to say we ended up with 3/4 of an hour to wait for the bus so I sat in the shelter and Paul went for a mooch around Cash Converters please don't ask why. Any way about half an hour later he emerged with a carrier bag and a big grin on his face, what had he bought, only 4 play station games for the princely sum of £1.99 each. Bloody hell that means not only do I have to suffer cowboy films, war films, black and white films I now have 4 shoot to kill games to drive me to distraction as well. Thank goodness for my collection of books that I have yet to read.
Not a nice day weather wise but at least it is cooler and the boat is getting a bit of a wash down.
John rang yesterday to tell us that he would be here at the weekend with the new cratch cover so we wont be moving until Monday.

2 comments:
The Title of your post is so funny, I am sure me and a lot of other readers, ( in my age bracket of course, in this day and age you would be done for cruelty if you said that)will have memories of those very words being directed at them. Keep up the good work, your posts always make me smile.
Debbie.
Its funny Debbie I thought exactly the same thing that I might be done for husband abuse!!!!!!!
Post a Comment