FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Monday, 15 February 2010

Rugby.

Travelled the short distance to Rugby from Hillmorton today got here around 11am and we are moored up by the water point, there are a few boats here that we know so have managed to catch up with everyone. Needless to say we have been back and forward to the shops spending loads a money. Paul decided that he should buy me a belated valentines present and yes you have guessed it it is nothing that I want but things that HE needs for when he gets stuck into the alterations. We are now the proud owners of, a circular saw, a jigsaw and a router. All these things we had before we came on board the boat but were given away as Paul decided he wouldn't have a use for them, as usual he was WRONG. All we have to do now is find a home for the blooming things and as most of Paul's Junk sorry tools seem to end up under my bed no doubt this is where they will go.
Got a big shop at Tesco so the store cupboard is full to bursting, looks like a cake is on the cards in the next couple of days. I also got drawn into Next where I bought myself a nice new pair of slippers (note I bought myself) my old ones had worn right through. Paul went through the roof when I showed my new slippers to him"what are wrong with the old ones " he asked "I can repair them, sure I can get a couple of vinyl tiles from Homebase to stick on the soles". Well...... I just couldn't help myself and said just what I thought " you tight b******d" after all you have spent on tools you begrudge me £10 on a pair of slippers. Someone will be sleeping in the cratch tonight and it wont be me or the dogs!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: