As you know I am in Kent at the moment with the family. Thursday evening Jess and I went out for a lovely meal accompanied by a bottle of wine finished off with a liqueur coffee and last but not least a sloe gin poured over ice, needless to say we had another sloe gin at home and I woke Friday morning with a very muzzy head yes I know it is my own fault. Friday I was with my best friend on a retail therapy day also managed to meet up with number one son for a quick chat, he is coming to Jess's today. Tomorrow it is to number two sons for lunch so I think that is everyone covered.
Paul is still suffering with his front tooth that was really giving him gip hopefully not for much longer.
Is nice to be with the family has been a few months, but it is back to the boat Monday and back to a slower pace of life none of this rushing here and there in the car with all the noisy traffic we just don't know how lucky we are or do we?
FOR SALE
PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.
Saturday, 6 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment