Today saw us on the early bus to the doc’s it was Pauls turn today I went last week. We both needed to have blood taken so off we trotted to the hospital and when we saw the queue we nearly trotted off again. The next number to be called was 20 and Paul was number 50 and I was 51 so we took our seats and waited and waited. Eventually we got called I had two lots taken and I Paul had about 4. We like to get our monies worth out of the NHS, only problem is that now I have to make another appointment at the doctors for the results Paul only needs to make a phone call for his results.
We walked back into town where we got a bit of shopping, I did suggest that we went in Wetherspoons for breakfast and I was turned down (Paul must be feeling poorly…)
When we got back to the boat we were all alone Oakfield has gone and left us, we did know they would be on the move today so we had said our goodbyes before we caught the bus. As I write this Paul is on the boat next door helping the guy with his wiring on his solar panels. Poor bloke has already had his battery wiring condemned so I am sure if he sees us again he will make a point of not mooring near by.
Gosty is due tomorrow so Paul has to wait in for him. Thought today was going to be as lovely as yesterday but no, it is dull and overcast, even worse it doesn't look as if there is any rain on its way. Who’d have thought we would be wanting rain.

No comments:
Post a Comment