FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Rugby

We left the golf course yesterday stopping off on the way to Rugby to get some gas.

003

So still….

002

So quiet.

It was a lovely day for our very short hop. Needless to say once we were here it was off to Wickes to get some wood and other bits so that Paul could tackle the windows. Tesco has been hit as well so we are stocked up for all eventualities.

Paul has managed to do one job that he has been putting off for the past 9 months or so, and that is undoing the cargo net that we had round the back of the boat before we had the canopy and dodger made. He has planned to use the rope to cover a tyre which we have on the front button.

001

Certainly was a painstaking job.

Today two of the windows have come out and the frames rubbed down and varnished.

004

005

And then I saw this……

006

Caught you!!!!!!!!!

There I was busy unpacking the shopping and there he was chilling.

Later in the afternoon Gosty arrived and we had a final chat with Ian and Alison as this was to be their last trip before they pack up. I am sure we will see them out on the cut on their home boat. I must say it is very quiet here although there have been people stopping to get shopping they have moved off after a couple of hours leaving these moorings virtually empty. Is this the big exodus up North I wonder?

No comments: