FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Sunday, 18 March 2012

Mothers Day

Today I was treated to lunch at  Buddies American Diner in Northampton by number 1 son. Why Northampton? Well Jamie and his mates were at a Physco/Rock a Billie concert there so I was invited up to meet his mates. Its only 2 stops on the train after all. 

Jamie's mate Mark had had 2 teeth knocked out last night and no he wasn't fighting he was “wrecking” which I understand its what these not so youngsters do at these gigs.

005

As you can see it was very American but the food was lovely.

002

What do they look like eh! Mark has the red hair Jamie the blonde and I think they were both suffering from the excesses of the night before.

Any way I had a good day. I left Paul on his own as he didn't want to miss the GP highlights (no Sky TV for us).

Last night Del Al Paul and I went to The Butlers Leap pub here and spent a very pleasant evening eating and drinking thank you both for a great time.

No comments: