FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Shower works!!!!!

Yes, the new taps are fitted and the shower works like a dream, I let Paul try it out first as he was more in the need of a shower than me.

Today we met up with Ann Keith Al and Del for a spot of lunch in Wetherspoons. As Del had bought his computer to avail himself of their Wi Fi the boys got talking GAMES well Paul and Del did Keith couldn't understand what all the fuss was about and I am with him on that one. So some of the talk was tactical shooting of the enemy and how to deploy your rockets. The girls meanwhile talked sensibly.

After lunch it was a quick trip to Asda to get food for Paul as I am off to Surrey on Friday to catch up with Jack Clare Alfie and Millie.

Paul is now trying his luck on the fishing front, he did manage to catch a little perch yesterday but nothing since. All together now Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments: