FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Monday, 13 February 2012

I’m back…

I have had a lovely birthday weekend away with the family in Kent. Was treated to a lovely meal yesterday with a nice cocktail to finish. (Diet what diet!!!!!!)

DSC02484

With my lovely daughter  Jess,Jon, Emily and Tom,

DSC02490

Nice dinner..

DSC02495

2 Cosmopolitons. Not both mine I hasten to add.

DSC02496

Emily, Tom, Jess, Jon and Tilly only the cat is missing.

It is nice to be back on the boat but things are getting a bit on the low side with regards to the coal situation, might have to go looking for wood soon.  Paul spoke to Ian on Gosty today and they are still frozen in on their home mooring so we wont be seeing them for a while. With the ice still 4 inches thick we wont be moving for ages yet.

Now need to catch up on the shopping the washing and the cleaning as you can see Paul has been very busy while I have been away.

No comments: