FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Sunday, 31 October 2010

What can we do today!!!

Why is that you sometimes think that it would be nice to be in one spot for a while and then when it happens you wish you could be on the move again. Okay so our situation is of our making but it will be so nice to get back on PB again.

Paul isn't any good when it comes to not having anything to do, his boredom threshold is zero whereas I can read, take the dogs out or just do a bit of housework Paul ends up getting really twitchy and just doesn't know what to do with himself. Yesterday we went to Coventry initially to B & Q to look at tiles then onto the town to meet up with Graham and then go to Ikea to look at these darn armchairs. Ikea was heaving and needless to say the chairs were out of stock yet again, but at least Paul could sit in one just to get a feel for it it. He did prefer the larger chair but besides being £70 a chair dearer it was just too big for the boat. So hopefully for once I will get MY way over something.

I think we are going to take a walk to the old fashioned hardware shop in Rugby as there are some catches Paul is after and he is sure that this shop will sell them. ( You can tell Paul is bored because we keep going to the shops!!!!!) Then next week we have to bring the brass back here to get it cleaned up.  At least today there has been motorcycling on the tele so Paul has been quite happy to sit doing nothing. I have finished yet another book so will have to choose one from the selection I exchanged at Braunston. It is so handy (and cheaper) to be able to exchange books I have really taken advantage of this while here.

No comments: