FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Saturday, 2 October 2010

Bulk heads up.

As it is Saturday I went to Hillmorton to check on the progress. There has been a lot achieved this week with yesterday seeing the bulk heads put in place. So now we have designated rooms again.

The inside 046

The calorifier in its position, now it is standing on a raised board, this will be my airing cupboard. You can just see the engine all covered up.

The inside 042

Bulk head between bathroom and bedroom.

The inside 045 

Looking back towards the bathroom from the engine room door.

We had yet another measure up to check everything would fit and so far so good. Only problem is that the space between the bed and the bathroom bulk head. I was told it would be 18inches so I could have some drawers made to go on one side and a small unit on the other where the cassette door will be. Well this space seems to have shrunk to 14 inches so its a good job my “drawers” are only small to fit in this narrow space. I have been told that another couple of inches may be gained as the measurement is not set in stone.

Paint has been bought so Paul can get the walls above the gunnel painted in the engine room before the oak trim goes on. It has been suggested that to alleviate the boredom I can go down to Hillmorton one day next week to help Paul wire up the consumer box, oh joy I just cant wait. As long as I’m not asked to paint I don't care.  

Paul is on the Playstation causing mayhem taking his frustrations out on the Germans using an MP 40 machine gun , give me 10 minutes and I will be reading my book. 

No comments: