Wont bore you with our too-ing and fro-ings on Saturday suffice to say we have sorted out the rugs they are being remade it was the company that did the whipping that got it wrong. So in another two weeks we have to go to Rugby to pick them up. This time we are going in the boat cant face two bus journeys. Have picked up the Samsung notebook and it is soooooo fast its bliss. Of course the dongle signal is a bit intermittent but I am having fun.
Friday night was very windy and me being a bit of a woose as far as the wind is concerned (I remember 1984) I didn't get much sleep. Saturday night I slept like a top and Sunday we did absolutely nothing.
Today it was back to Daventry to top up the larder just in case we decide to move in the next couple of days depends on the weather of course but when we do move it will be back towards Hillmorton.
Have decided we want to go to Coventry on the bus soon for a visit to the motor museum and the cathedral, may even do a bit of Christmas shopping who knows.
FOR SALE
PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.
Monday, 16 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment