Couldn't relax this morning as Paul was raring to get my chair sorted. Webbing on mine had moved as well so now with the new foam inserted I am another 6 inches off the ground and my feet swing in the wind. No more shelves today thank goodness but I finally managed to take advantage of the dry weather to polish the side of the boat. Paul was watching his motor cycling at the time, when I was half way he popped his head out of the window and told me to leave the rest until tomorrow as if I could leave half not done I ask you.
Investigated the footpath and it does take you to the road at the prison so if we get stuck here we know we can get the bus for supplies. Every one deserted us today taking advantage of the good weather so we are here on our own in the peace and quiet.
Tomorrow we are going to do absolutely nothing except maybe take the dogs for a nice long walk weather permitting.
FOR SALE
PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.
Saturday, 7 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment