FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Sunday, 18 October 2009

Sooooooo tired.

Before we went to bed last night I had to set the alarm on Paul's mobile to wake him at 5.30 so he could watch MOTOGP which is so sad. At around 2.30 I was woken by Paul's phone beeping as the battery was low, I tried to ignore it but then thought if the alarm doesn't go off and he misses his motorcycling all hell would break loose. So up I got set the alarm on my phone and got back into bed. When both the alarms went off I hadn't had a wink of sleep and all the time Paul was snoring in fact the alarms didn't even wake him. He smashed and crashed his way out of the bedroom swearing and cursing as he knocked into things. Give him his due he did thank me for waking him. I did eventually fall asleep for a whole 2 hours. At least when the new dinette is in situ he can sleep on that when he wants to watch his motor racing at some ungodly hour and I will get an undisturbed night.
The next phase of the wiring was tackled so now there is a great big pile of surplus wiring destined for the bin. Paul has got it in his mind to measure how much he has cut out of this boat. The next thing on the agenda is the dreaded consumer box. Which he will probably do on Tuesday.
Tomorrow we must turn round yet again so when we get the phone call from the upholsterer we can get back to the marina, weather looks grim for Tuesday so Monday it will have to be.
Have had a nice chat with Bottle and Wozie on nb Oakfield transpires we both know Maffi and Bones. Paul did his good deed for the day by getting out the chain saw to cut up some wood for them, he hates to see a lady struggle with a bow saw. (unless that lady is me and then he would tell me to put my back into it).
Next part of the motor racing is just about to start and it looks like Jenson will need a lot of luck to get the points he needs to win the championship. I'm off to make a steak and kidney pie for dinner and the bottle of wine in the fridge is calling out to be opened, I'm on my way my Rose friend.

No comments: