Here I am again, hopefully pictures will load a bit quicker than last night, still Paul is watching F1 qualifying so he will be out of my hair.
Forgot to mention yesterday that as we were leaving Blue Haven we met up with John and Angela on nb Ellen who held up the boats for us as we reversed out of the marina onto the canal. Angela said she had emailed but as the boat was in chaos I never got to open the email until yesterday and found that we had missed out on a bottle of wine oh bugger don't worry Angela we will catch up with you sometime.
Washing machine has been fixed as well, chap came while we were in the marina to replace the seal so I was able to take advantage of being hooked up to the 240v to catch up with all the washing.
We caught the bus to Rugby where we purchased a nice solid wood coffee table. Had a look at some rugs but nothing jumped up and grabbed me so will wait a bit. When we got back a few silly jobs got done like repairing the door Paul fell on when the day boat hit us, sorted out under the dinette so I can find paperwork etc and made up the new coffee table. So perhaps tomorrow we can have an easy day doing nothing. Obviously I am wrong as Paul has just informed me after he has watched the MOTOGP at 5.30 in the morning he is going to start the next phase of the wiring. Which he hopes to finish in time to watch F1 in the evening. Come on Jenson!!!!!!!

No floor. Nice floor.
We are more than happy with the new dinette and as you can see gives us a bit more space than the pullman did, (Paul was forever hitting his hip on the side), we also choose not to have it raised so the floor area is larger. We haven't lost any storage and I still have my pull out shelf with my printer on. Of course my de-cluttering has helped, in fact I gave all my crystal decanters and glasses to Roy at Blue Haven as he does a lot of fundraising for the local Air Ambulance and was looking for raffle prizes. A good cause I thought and I didn't have to carry them in to town to a charity shop.

Dinette, drop leaf table is being made to complete it.

Double bed.
Cant wait to get the new cushions then the work will be all done. Must congratulate the carpenter at Blue Haven who did an excellent job and actually listened to what we wanted and delivered 100%. Nothing was too much trouble it was nice to find a craftsman who did what the customer wanted with a bit of input if he thought he could improve on our suggestions.


No comments:
Post a Comment