FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Monday, 28 November 2011

Got our email.

We finally got an email from Angel PC. Silly me I was under the impression that the guy wanted to sell us a computer, in his e mail he says that they are selling Samsung computers in the CO-OP at a good price, so do you think he doesn't want our business????????

I was extremely brave today and actually took the helm and went through a BRIDGE HOLE how good is that. We have only been on the boat 4 and a bit years. Don't like to rush these things.

Haven't moved far but we are in the company of nb Twinkle and Blackberry Nip, it is absolutely bitter outside but at least the wind wasn't gusting.

Just read nb Ellen’s blog and found out it was John’s birthday yesterday. Sly old dog never told us when we saw him Friday but don't you worry John I have marked it on my calendar so you wont be able to get away with it next year……….

We seem to have a few bits to do, I have the dentist on Friday (this is the right date  after last months fiasco.) I don't know if Paul will get any of the windows done as it will be blooming cold but we’ll see. We may also attempt the decorating in the lounge, such good intentions but I bet none of it gets done, just watch this space…………

No comments: