FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Monday, 14 November 2011

Brrrrrrrrrrr

Bit of a change in the weather from yesterday when the sun shone and it was relatively warm. We left the puddle banks this morning going to water up etc then reversed back and headed towards Napton. when we got to bridge 107 we did an about turn and are now moored up just past bridge 103 by the farm. It is oh so quiet no neighbours at the moment and I must say not a lot of traffic passing through. It was decidedly chilly on the back of the boat I even resorted to scarf and gloves to complete my ensemble.

Yesterday saw Paul completing a job that he started on Friday, a minor adjustment to the solar panels, he had also bought a little”gismo” which means absolutely nothing to me but has Paul running to the engine room every hour or so to check Volts and Amps, boys and their toys eh!!!!!!!

I think we will stay here a while, Paul wants to get the windows removed and the frames sanded down and varnished tow path side, taking advantage of being up close to the armco, whether the weather will be kind to us remains to be seen.

I do like this time of the year when everything quietens down and the colours are spectacular, don't want to be caught out by a sudden cold snap though so we make sure we watch the forecast for any sign of the dreaded frost.

No comments: