Yesterday while aboard nb Tranquillity having morning coffee we had a call from John and Ange who were on their way to Braunston so we made arrangements to meet in The Plough for lunch. With 6 of us round the table putting the world to rights we certainly made our presence felt, was a nice way to while away a few hours. Hopefully John and Angela will be able to join us all on the 9th when we have a couple of birthdays to celebrate.
We left Braunston this morning did the necessary backed up and set off on our way again. The wind was bitter and got stronger by the minute so our plan to go and wind never came to fruition we just moored up. I also think Paul was a bit concerned that he would miss qualifying and he certainly couldn't do that. Don't know why the wind takes it out of you so much I feel absolutely knackered, Paul is studying the inside of his eyelids yet again and to be honest if I sat down with a book I am sure that it wouldn't be long before I was in the land of nod too.
Hopefully Eric, Paul will be able to get in touch in the morning but don't hold your breath.
Our little net book has been getting progressively slower and slower ,I have defragged it, the anti virus is up to date and I have put a lot of my photos on the external hard drive to free up some space, not only that but just recently it has been “blue screening” So it had better start behaving itself or Paul is threatening a quick fix with a 5lb club hammer. Did pop into the shop where we bought it 2 years ago for a bit of advise and was more or less told he didn't have the time to speak. I did say we may be thinking of buying a new lap top and the response was “ put everything in an email and I will get back to you” Has he? of course he hasn't. So Angel pc in Daventry I don't think you will be getting any more business from us……. Is this what our sevice industry is coming too? It would appear that customer satisfaction isnt important any more we have just become a throw away society.

1 comment:
Lynne
Slow netbook.... Have you considered restoring your original setup from your backup copy?
You may have collected a considerable amount of debris browsing during the last two years which is now slowing it down!
Regards
Tom
Post a Comment