Dogs had their yearly check and boosters yesterday and Crystal even condescended to have her claws cut with out taking a chunk out of the vet.
Bless…….
The bedroom varnishing is all but finished.
Original and new before.
and after, as you can see it isn't a bad match. Bulk head still has to be stained and varnished.
Looks okay, Paul managed to do this without getting any on the beds, up his arm or even spill any. Architrave has been stained and varnished we have now run out of stain so a trip to Wickes is on the cards. Think we will be moving away from here next week, Betty and Graham have gone to Braunston Ann and Keith may go to Rugby which is probably where we will end up but who knows. As it is half term next week expect there will be a bit of hire boat traffic about.
We now have to make a decision on colours for the bedroom and bathroom. I know what I want and I think this time I will stick to my guns and not be persuaded to have what Paul wants, after all inside is my domain outside is his (in my dreams).

No comments:
Post a Comment