FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Thursday, 27 May 2010

How much did that cost?

 

paint n relay 010 paint n relay 012Well here is our kaput light cluster. In the picture on the right you can see the burnout bit. Don't know the technical name for it and Paul is asleep so I cant ask him. Paul picked up the new one this morning and when I asked him how much it was he wouldn't tell me. Well I know how much was in his wallet so I will just have to have a peak and check.

We caught the bus to Rugby just for something to do and ended up getting Pauls old glasses sorted out. The bridge had busted and as he wears these glasses for working in we popped into Spec savers to see if they could be fixed or the lenses put into another pair of frames. As luck would have it they had exactly the same frames in stock and Paul got them for half price so that was handy. He also splashed the cash and bought a new pair of trainers, I managed to drag him into Argos where I got a collapsible step. I find it a real struggle to hang the washing out on the rotary line in fact I normally stand on the big mud weight but this has been proving a bit on the precarious side so I can now peg my washing out without the danger of me falling in the canal, also I can see into the cupboard above the cooker. I did even say I would use it when I take the helm, mind you I am beginning to regret that comment as I have been told by Paul that he will take me up on me steering the boat idea. Cant understand what his problem is we have only been on the boat 3 years having said that there is even less likely hood of me steering when there is another 2 meters in front of me.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello you two, the kitchen is looking good, we hope the laptop is behaving itself after having a good old seeing to! We are enjoying our first time at Crick on our boat, may meet up with you soon perhaps.
A + K