Since we have been here Paul has been to see Dave and the 16th August is THE day we go in for the stretch. Accommodation has been sorted so that's one less worry. Paul was bored yesterday so he started taking the trim work off in the kitchen just to see how easy it was, is this a good enough reason when we don't need the kitchen to be trashed just yet!
As I write this himself is watching the Grand Prix well that is a bit of a lie as he is asleep. Now I know that the race from Monaco is a bit on the boring side but that boring. I've a good mind to turn the tele off but you know what would happen, his eyes would open and he would say “I was watching that” so I will leave it on and bugger the battery life.
Think we are moving up to Rugby Tuesday so Paul can go to Wickes and Homebase he has got his list ready so I can see it being an expensive few days and while we are here he plans to start re-designing the kitchen, me thinks we will be eating out quite a lot or surviving on soup as the oven is going to be re-sited. I can tell you I am not looking forward to this one little bit but I know the end result will be worth all the up heaval.

No comments:
Post a Comment