FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Thursday, 24 September 2009

What a sunset


Couldn't resist taking a picture of this last night. Thought I would snap this cloud formation and true to the old adage " red sky at night shepherds delight" today has been very warm. If the weather stays nice tomorrow must water the garden.

Walked up to the Post Office this morning to see if they accepted mail and they do so prescription request has been sent off.

Spent a very pleasurable hour or so chatting to Kath and John on nb Chickadee, they originate from our neck of the woods and we have seen them at various times during the summer so was nice to catch up again.
Paul walked the two cassettes to the point, then popped into the boatyard and promptly left the trolley and cassettes behind was not a happy bunny when he had to walk back to get them. I am begining to worry about this man think old timers disease is on the way.

1 comment:

Bill Rodgers said...

I learned it as "sailor's delight," seems more appropriate. I know you don't have sails, but at least you both travel the water.