FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Thursday, 6 September 2012

What can I say?

I took the dogs for a walk yesterday afternoon and our route took us behind “an outstanding marina opening here soon” by Streethay. Now when we came past last year it was a hive of activity and on our way up it was still busy with the opening and what looked like a toilet block well under way. Now, nothing there is no plant, no people and it looks like it has been abandoned so is this yet another white elephant that has gone bust I wonder.  I did manage to find plenty of blackberries to go with my one cooking apple so its pie for pud tonight.

Although it has turned out warm in the afternoons the evenings have been decidedly nippy, and in the mornings the windows are streaming with condensation, so it looks like the double glazing will be back in before long.

Our logs have been cut up and Paul has a bit of a clear out so plenty of rubbish to get rid of at Fazley. It has quietened down considerably with only about 4 boat going past today still not long till Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: