FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Next mooring.

This morning we went through the locks and then had to queue for water, Nb Twinkle was on the point there was another boat waiting but his hose wasnt long enough to go between his boat and the other tap so he was waiting for Twinkle to move off, space behind him was too small for us to go into so we had to be patient. Paul noticed that we had lost one of our fenders so I trotted off to the bottom lock where I found it floating in the canal back for the net and I duly fished it out. We eventually got onto the water point I put another load in the machine and about an hour or so later we were able to move up round the corner to our current mooring where we will stay for about a week.
Around 2.30 a boat came alongside and it was Betty and Graham on Tranquilty they are now in front of us and we have been invited in tonight for a drink. Will be nice to see them again, its been all of 24 hours.

2 comments:

MortimerBones said...

Twinkle is a fantastic name for a boat! I LOVE it!!!!

Ann nb Oakfield said...

Does Paul always steer your boat "hands free"?