For my birthday in February you know the one where us girls get a pittance from the state, can travel on buses for nothing and get cheap rail fares. (Paul has to wait a while to get his perks!!!!) l my daughter gave me a voucher for "Tea for two at the Ritz" up until now I have kept putting off booking it (you cant just turn up) so while we have been here at Hilmorton and I have a signal on the laptop I thought I would go for it
I had decided on a date in October so into the web site I went putting in all the relevant information and bugger me if they were fully booked for that date at all times during the day I tried a couple of alternatives and these too were full. In the end I settled for the first Monday in October at 5.30. Paul is staying on the boat (not his scene) so I am going to spend the weekend with Jess and she is going to partake of tea with me. We will have a good day in London and I CANT WAIT.
FOR SALE
PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.
Monday, 25 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment