Have spent the last 4 days on the Ashby and are moored up for the night by bridge 13 on our journey back to Hawesbury Junction. Must admit have been a little dissapointed with the Ashby but did enjoy the peace and quiet. We now have to spend about 4 weeks going here and there before our friends Steve and Angelique arrive on 12th Sept to spend a week with us. Will be lovely to see them again as they are real good mates. Paul and Steve both had Goldwings, we took ours to Spain Steve sold his and is now a BMW bike owner. I think while we are killing time we may pop up to Warwick but nothing is set in stone as no sooner have I made plans we decide to do something different. We will be stopping in Rugby so looks like a big shop at Tesco and a visit to Homebase is on the cards.
Paul has had no luck with the fishing while being on the Ashby so has been a bit disheartened but I'm sure once we are back on the Oxford his luck will change. At least we have had one whole day without rain. Since we have been moored up we have been invaded by wasps dont know if we have a nest somewhere. The dogs think the wasps are fair game and should be chased not a good idea. Paul has looked in all the obvious places with no joy will just have to see if any more appear. Failing that I will just have to get the dogs off the boat and spray that way I will hopefully kill the little blighters.
FOR SALE
PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.
Monday, 11 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment