FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Sunday, 20 July 2008

having a laugh


We have been at Ansty now since Friday, and as usual as people go past us we can see them smiling at the name of the boat. When we decided to rename her from Iron Butterfly to Piston Broke it was because we have been motorcyclists and Piston Broke is a motor cycle thing but most people take the view that we are as the name implies. I can asure you we aren't the former(not too often) and not quite the latter (maybe if the price of diesel keeps going up).


Have set up an external hard drive to my PC and at the moment am struggling to decipher everything, I am okay with the basics but this technology is a bit beyond me looks like a call to Jack is in order. I moved an old photo folder on to the hard drive to see if I could move things but now I cant find this folder on the hard drive obviously I am doing something wrong probably a woman thing.


Looking forward to moving on tomorrow as this bit of canal is new territory for us probably wont go into to Coventry just turn right at Hawkesbury and head for Nuneaton.

No comments: