Once again we are on our own and have made it to Rugby. We spent a couple of nights at Hilmorton mainly because it was lashing it down with rain and we werent going no where. I want to go to see the kids tomorrow as it has been a while and I am missing all the good bits of the grandkids growing up. So a train journey is on the cards.
As we were approaching Rugby by bridge 58 a boat was coming towards us a rate of knots with no regard to us, there he was tooting the horn and as we got abreast of him Paul said to him " I am not a wanker you are going to fast round a bend" needless to say I was looking the other way so couldnt even tell you the name of the boat. The chap then gave us a load of verbal abuse and ran into the bank justice I think. Paul gets so uptight with bad manners there is no need for it. We all want to get to our destination safely so whats the rush.
Paul has a few jobs to do wants to change the sink in the kitchen and rig up a rotary washing line. We are also having horrendouse problems with our TV reception and it is driving Paul mad especially as our friends just put up there ariel and have a good reception we put up our supposedly supa dupa ariel and get naff all. So while I am away he is going to go to Wickes and get a normal house ariel and ditch this boaty thing we have at the moment.
FOR SALE
PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.
Thursday, 10 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi from Gill on Petroc. I would have replied direct but don't know your email.
We have the same aeriasl as you because your previous owners recommended it. In 70% of areas we get an excellent picture. We had problems initially as our booster was faulty. If we cannot get reception we use the satellite and you have the same one. This is brilliant when we get it but it takes Geoff a while to set it up and he hates doing it and the language is not good!! My email is gillian@glovegroove.orangehome.co.uk
Post a Comment