Well I finally did it took myself off to see the kids and grandkids, was allowed to go for the weekend and it was lovely. I left Paul a list of jobs to do and like the good boy that he is they were all done by the time I got back. Only down side has been I picked up an ear infection and now I feel sea sick not good when you live on a boat.
I think tomorrow we are going to get away from Rugby as we are spending far too much need to be out in the countryside again away from tempation. Not too sure where we are heading for may go to Coventry will have to wait and see. Our friends rang us from Birmingham and they are well impressed and recomend Gas street basin.
FOR SALE
PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.
Wednesday, 16 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment