It has been so peaceful here, the weather has been against Paul painting so there has been plenty of fishing done, not that anything has been caught mind you.
The peace was disturbed yesterday by a helicopter flying low above us we thought it was the police but looking closer we could see it was inspecting the power lines near by.
After a wet morning the sun came out so I took advantage and went for a wander with the dogs.
Very quiet here.
Before I took this the tree was full of crows one look at me with the camera and they all flew off. I have that effect on people too…
Boat in the distance.
Bow rope hanging out to dry.
Looks like a trip to the village stores in the morning for bread lets hope it stays fine as its quite a trek from here.

No comments:
Post a Comment