FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Friday, 19 April 2013

Its been a while….

Just realised that it has been a week since I wrote anything, that's the trouble when you don't have an itinery and you are just ambling, the days seem to merge into one another. We are back in Crick, the day we moved was one we thought was the least blowy well that was a mistake as I think it must have been one of the most blowy. It was just as well we didn't have far to go, as we passed Yelvertoft marina we appeared to be “crabbing” across the canal but once the wind was back on the nose everything went okay. We have finally met up with Betty and Graham who we last saw the back end of last year Keith and Ann joined us so once again the intrepid six are together although it wont be for long. We plan to move from here next week once our visits to the doctors are out of the way. I also want to go to Kent to catch up with Jess. Jack is running in the marathon this weekend so good luck son I hope you get the time you are aiming for.

No comments: