FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Friday, 28 December 2012

That's it then!!!!!!!!

All that food and drink and it is over in a flash back to normal now. Paul and I don't do gifts but he got me a bag of coal so I would have something to open Christmas morning ……………. 

It has been a very quiet time although quite a few people arrived here at the marina to spend Christmas and the only way we knew this was by the amount of cars that appeared in the car park. Time to start planning 2013, think we have an idea of what we will be doing.

Bathroom is still to be tiled but a test area has been done to see how easy the tiles came off, the first one was a bit of a pig but the next one was a breeze. I now have a Midland Chandlers carrier bag duct taped over the missing bits. D day for the total tile removal will be around the 6th of January, why then? well, I have seconded to babysit at Jacks on the 4th so wont be coming back till the 5th and as I am chief “clearer upper” the job cant be started with out me. Just thought, it maybe the 8th as we have a breakfast get together to sort out.

Just wish this weather would improve, the dogs get plastered every time they go out and today it is very windy bring on the snow I say. We have got a bit boat crazy so caught the bus into town this morning to have a look round the sales we came back with a new frying pan and a small Pyrex bowl big spenders we certainly aren't.

One thing I have been doing while here is jigsaw puzzles Angela gave me a nice jigsaw folder where you can keep all the bits and then put it away, well the puzzle I choose had lots of trees and flowers probably not the best choice for a beginner, anyway this thing has taken me nearly two months to do and it is only a 500 piece one. I have to be in the mood and find that if I sit for hours looking at the picture I get no where then the next time I get it out I find all the pieces I couldn't find last time. Well yesterday with two thirds of it done I was determined to finish it Paul helped as well and guess what there were two bits missing I was gutted we had been looking for those for ages so back in the box it went with a note about the missing bits.  But………as I was tidying up I found one piece under a cushion and one bit under the table Paul suggested we get it out and do it again with all the pieces …now you know why I needed a new frying pan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year everyoneSmile

1 comment:

Tom and Jan said...

Hi Lynne,
Would you like me to have a quiet word with Paul? I'm sure you'd like a pretty pink concrete mixer or a lime green arc welder as a birthday present! :-)