On Friday Paul and I went into Rugby for a trip out more than anything. I did a silly thing taking him into Asda to look at some nice jumpers, well in my eyes they were nice. We came out of the shop with a tele for the bedroom……..A 12v tele with cd/dvd player and Freeview installed as well at a bargain price. But no jumpers. I was told this was my Christmas present, well, as I didn't want a new TV I bought myself a pair of boots instead. Saturday saw me on the train to London for the day to meet up with Jess for lunch as I wont be seeing her again before the 25th had a nice time with her and when I got back to the boat the TV had been installed just have to get rid of the old one now. (12v Phillips TV and Freeview box going at a good price…)
Sunday Angela and John invited us on board for mulled wine and mince pies along with Bob and Brian a very pleasant few hours were spent and the mince pies were out of this world thanks Angela and John for your hospitality.
Today we were in Rugby yet again, this time to meet up with Betty and Graham who are moored the wrong side of the breach but had hired a car to visit family and wanted to see us and Ann and Keith for a Christmas lunch. It was nice to catch up with Betty and Graham as it has been quite a few months since we parted company and during that time they decided that now was the time to return to a house so their boat is up for sale. I hope that Tranquility sells quickly for them.
Paul and I would like to take this opportunity to wish every one a very Happy Christmas and a peaceful 2013.

3 comments:
Merry Solstice and Happy Christmas to you both! May the New Year bring you joy, continued good health and laughter amongst friends and family.
Jaq and Les
NB Valerie
A very Happy Christmas to you both and all the very best for the New Year from Jo & Keith (Hadar) x
Merry Christmas to you both, have a lovely time and see you in the new year! xxx
Post a Comment