FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Saturday, 25 August 2012

Well!!!!!

The steak was delicious a) because it was so b****y expensive and b) because I cooked it to perfection. I shall make sure that I keep Paul away from the meat counter in future.

I am sorry to mention this as I know to a lot of you (that means you Eric!) aren't interested in fishing, but last night Paul caught this. He hasn't caught any thing for 3 nights so as there was nothing on the TV (that he wanted to watch) he spent the evening in the cool evening air.

030

It took nearly half an hour to land and weighed in at a whopping 18 and a half pound. To say he was chuffed would be an understatement.

With the weather being so inclement outside jobs have been in short supply but he was able to repaint the surrounds to the hatch cover as the first attempt was a disaster due to the weather being so damp. The coal locker has been bitumined and is now in a tidy state ready to be filled for the winter.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

What a Fish - stand by for a ton of chips to arrive!