FOR SALE

PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.

Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Bugsworth


Finally made it to Bugsworth, as we got to the basin Leon and Rae on Old Bovine were on the sanitary station just got a quick hello in before they set off. Met up with Dot and Derek on Gypsy Rover at last, had a pleasant couple of hours sat in the sunshine having a good old chinwag.

The basin here is very nice with plenty of room although we did make the mistake of going onto our mooring forwards thinking we could wind but we couldn't so we are going to have to reverse out. Will walk to Tesco in the morning wont even mention that I am just going for a few bits because that is fatal. I think its best I go on my own as it will be down to me to carry it all back. We were going to stay here for the 48 hours but we liked it so much where we were last night that I think we may leave here after lunch and return there to spend the weekend. If it stays nice I am going to attempt to clean the carpet it certainly needs it. After lunch we went off for a very pleasant walk although the sun was out it was very breezy, still the dogs enjoyed themselves.


Nice hat and sandals.

















Such lovely scenery probably not quite the same in the rain.








We just had to pop into the Navigation dogs weren't too impressed at having to sit still for half an hour but they managed it.

















No comments: