FOR SALE
PISTON BROKE IS NOW SOLD.
Monday, 10 June 2013
You dont see that very often.....
And that is me running!!!!! I had popped off the boat to walk the dogs saying a quick hello to nb Belmont who enquired as they went by why we were selling up. As I walked along I could hear this crackling noise and when I looked the hedgerow was on FIRE caused by a boater emptying their hot ashes this morning. Well you have never seen me move so fast okay it wasn't that fast but pretty swift for me. Two passing boats looked at me as if I was demented they obviously hadn't seen what I had seen. Back on the boat I'm shouting for Paul explaining what was going on so.... bucket in hand off we trot a few buckets of water later and every thing was out phew it was lucky I saw the flames. As we walked slowly back to the boat Paul in formed me "he was knackered" all he had done was a brisk walk I had RUN so I had more of an excuse to be knackered than he did. Was any sympathy fore coming what do you think..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Paul run!!!!!! Mo Farah or Mo Slater????? Tough choice.
Post a Comment