At last the sun has come out the painting has now been completed over the past couple of days. So now Piston Broke is nice and smart until we hit the armco or scrape through a lock that is……
We saw the crew of nb Ellen on their way to Liverpool and we have also shouted a hello to Tom and Jan as they went past. Must admit I have been sitting on the tow path watching Paul while he painted, I did make the odd cup of tea or pour the occasional glass of beer for him needed to keep his strength up.
So we will be spending the rest of the weekend chilling, hope to be meeting up with Betty and Graham plus granddaughter Lucy soon as a lunch time visit to Weatherspoons is on the cards. Then who knows!!!!!!
Sunshine has bought every one out and even in this economic climate the hire fleets seem to be doing good business.
What will Paul do with himself now that the painting is done? Well I can assure you there are still a few things on “the list” I just have to tell him.

No comments:
Post a Comment