Well, the project is nearly finished as I say, nearly so no pictures as yet. There have been a lot of sleepless nights and a lot of swearing and the odd “ I wish I had never started this” but it will be okay in the end. I have never known Paul to start something and it not turn out how he planned, okay there may be a few minor tweaks but it all turns out okay. He was so preoccupied with this job that poor old Eric never got Skyped this weekend. Sorry about that Eric he will get in touch during the week.
I have been to Daventry a few times on the bus wanted to make sure that we were all stocked up for our journey into the unknown.
Les and Jac passed by on Saturday so about half an hour was spent catching up with them both. Must say the weather has been grim all this fog and drizzle. Here on these church moorings as we call them it has been pretty full most evenings with plenty of boats going by in both directions. Tomorrow we are meeting up with Del and Al for the journey up through the locks and the tunnel, I don't mind the locks but I hate tunnels we will let Del go in front then we can pootle along behind. Wont be long now and the winter stoppages will be upon us. This year has certainly whizzed by.

1 comment:
Hi Lynne,
I hope there are going to be lots of photos when you finally reveal Paul's Project... talk about keeping your readers on tenterhooks LOL
Kevin
Post a Comment